January 12, 2011

Marcello

Marcello, age 5
Fort Collins, Colorado (1979)

"I Was Made For Loving You, Baby!"

My loving mother made me the costume and my loving father made me the boots!

At a very early age I knew I was not like the other kids in my neighborhood.

I felt like an outcast and listening to KISS made me feel like I belonged.

And was larger than life.

When I look at this photo now, I see a young and fearless Rock 'N Roller.





Marcello's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Tim Curry in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
And I still have a crush on Frank N. Furter now
___________________________________________________


Click here - "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Click here - "My First Gay Crush Blog"


9 comments:

Jer Ber Jones said...

amazing. love jer ber.

alysia angel said...

LOVE THIS

Kenny S said...

i die every time i see this. it's the best!

Alena said...

I love this photo! It's just so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great pic!

I am also in love with Tim Curry, first seen in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I still adore him and I'm old now.lol

Chase said...

The first time I ever saw Marcelo was as Dr. Frank N Furter on stage in Rocky SWOOON.

thatwastheact said...

Some day they'll remove 'cast' from outcast. The 'cast'-system is DEAD!

Anonymous said...

nice!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!
YOU gOTTA LOVE THE SHOES! lol!