January 15, 2011

Alfred

Alfred, age 6
Cocoa Beach, Florida (1966)

"I am six here, going on seven dear"
I remember this outfit being a gray suede.

You can't see it here, but I had knee-socks on as well. And I'm sitting on one leg with the other dangling.

I think the limp wrist speaks for itself - don't you?

And my first celebrity crush? The first was Adam West in his Batman days.

But the hottest was Ron Ely as Tarzan. And that loin cloth drove me insane!! LOL!


It was right around Batman time that I realized I was different.

I was the only boy that wanted to be Catwoman. And certainly the only boy in the neighborhood that did a decent Eartha Kitt impression ...

Alfred's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Adam West ("Batman") 
__________________________________________________________________
Batman - The Movie / 35th Anniversary Edition [UMD for PSP]TARZAN RON ELY 24X36 POSTER PRINTTARZAN RON ELY 11X14 B&W PHOTOEARTHA KITT 8x10 COLOUR PHOTO

2 comments:

dys·func·tion said...

What an amazing story!

I love the outfit (it would have been great in colour) and the expression on your face is priceless.

American Toycoon said...

Tarzan's loin cloth drove me crazy too! Was Ron Ely hot or what!?