January 12, 2011

Robb

Robb, age 4
New Jersey (1967)


This photo, I believe, was shot on my first day of Kindergarten.

I've always known I was attracted to men from a very young age. And, beautiful women, dressed to the 9's.

I've always loved clothes and fashion, and all types of design intrigue me. I'm also into architecture and car designs, both old and new.

I was a very proper little boy and my mother always said:

"To keep from fidgeting, just fold your hands on your lap or knee!" This photo is the proof!

Robb's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Robert Conrad
In the 'I dare you - knock the Battery off my shoulder' commercial. 
HOT Daddy! LOL!
_____________________________________________________

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB06y6zWZe4

Anonymous said...

Too cute.

Theo said...

Precious! I love this picture

thatwastheact said...

If you look one-tenth as good now, you must be gorgeous.

Cass said...

I getting a very Matt Lauer vibe. :)
Very cute photo!

Will said...

Absolutely wonderful - thank you for sharing your great pic.