January 12, 2011

Robb

"Nope, I'm not gay! Hahaha!"
Robb Peters, age 4
New Jersey (1967)


This, I believe, was my first day of Kindergarten.

I've always known I was attracted to men.
And, beautiful women, dressed to the 9's.

I've always loved clothes and fashion, and all types of design intrigue me. Fashion, interior, architecture, cars - both old and new.

I was a very proper little boy and my mother always said:

To keep from fidgeting, just fold your hands on your lap or knee! LOL!

Robb's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Robert Conrad
In the 'I dare you - knock the Battery off my shoulder' commercial. 
HOT Daddy! LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB06y6zWZe4

Anonymous said...

Too cute.

Theo said...

Precious! I love this picture

E.l.M. said...

If you look one-tenth as good now, you must be gorgeous.

Cass said...

I getting a very Matt Lauer vibe. :)
Very cute photo!

Will said...

Absolutely wonderful - thank you for sharing your great pic.