January 20, 2011

David

David, age 5
Anaheim, CA (1993)

And so began a lifetime obsession with Disneyland.

I remember always being so excited to walk down Main Street and go to the castle.

Even back then, I had a fascination of finding my Prince Charming.

I've always liked this picture because I look so innocent and wide-eyed.

I still remember this moment quite vividly as well, as it was on our way out from Disneyland.


I remember running inside one of the gift shops and begging, yes BEGGING, my parents to buy me a Minnie Mouse doll. I remember my mom laughing so much and taking this picture.

I don't particularly like Minnie Mouse today, but maybe I appreciated her style? Who else can rock a big bow and polka-dot dress like Minnie does?

I always knew I was different, but only knew what my feelings were when I was older. Now, I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland one day, and see what kind of pictures are produced.

David's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell")
Devon Sawa ("Casper")

Yes, I had a thing for blond boys when I was younger 

No comments: