February 12, 2011

Nathan

Nathan, age 7
Saint Paris, OH (1992)

Here I am, 7-years old at the County Fair, and throwing some shade to the camera. I grew up on a farm in rural Ohio.


I always knew I was different. I always loved playing with my sister's Barbies,
My Little Pony, and Rainbow Brite
dolls.

I remember being teased and taunted for being gay, before I even really knew what being gay meant.

Back then, I loved dancing to Michael Jackson.
And now, this picture makes me smile : )

Nathan's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Cary Elwes (in "The Princess Bride")
_____________________________________________________
The Princess Bride (20th Anniversary Edition)Strike A Pose (America's Next Top Model)My Little Pony HUB Friendship Is Magic - 4-pack PonyvilleRainbow Brite and the Star Stealer