February 10, 2011

Sean

Sean, age 3
Upland, CA (1976)

I had a young mom (she was 19 when I was born), and she of course still liked to chill and be 'mellow in the 70's' with her friends when I was young. One of her friends had a son named Perry, that I remember I just wanted to kiss so badly.
I remember thinking 'I like him, I want to kiss him on the mouth' - and so, I did.


In the process, I knocked his 2-year old sexiness down to the ground! My mom and her friends just thought this was a riot, so they snapped a couple of pics.
Were they high? I'm not sure she would ever admit that, if so! LOL!

Anyhow, I remember thinking those thoughts and remember that I liked this kiss from Perry. And I wanted more. So in the years following, I 'made out' with a few other little boys until about 7, when kids start getting weird.

I'd have to wait another 7 years for my next boy-on-boy kiss.

Sean's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Robert Urich (in "Vegas")

I watched the reruns at 12, and thought Dan Tana cruising the strip was hot!
_____________________________________________________
Vegas: Season One (Vol. 1 & 2) The ABC's of Kissing Boys They Called Him Tin Tin

1 comment:

dys·func·tion said...

Adorable! I love when kids display their affections for each other so openly.
Thanks for sharing!